Dobyn's Champ xp vs.ALX Zolos

Question for guys that have used both the Dobyn's Champion xp and the ALX Zolos. Which do/did you prefer better for strictly bottom contact applications ? Feel free throw in something other than these you liked better ( $225-$250 price point) sensativity wise.

I have never felt a Dobyns rod that felt any better than an Ugly Stick but that’s just my opinion. Not trying to tick off the Dobyns lovers. I have looked at the ALX rods and I would take one of them all day long over Dobyns.

3. Banned
    I don’t rank Dobyns or Alx high in sensitivity and recommend Falcon Cara rods.

4. Member
    I had a D Champ and found the ALX balanced out better with same reel. This was a couple years ago mind you so things might have changed in the D camp, but been very happy with the various ALX models have.

5. Member
    I had a Champ. XP and didn’t like it at all. The rod felt dead to me. I have other Dobyn rods that I like. The Old Falcon Cara rods are nice rods. They made some changes in them a few years ago and just aren’t the same. I still have an old Head Turner and it’s a very good rod. I’ve changed to ALX rods and are very pleased with them.