Thread: East Lake Toho

East Lake Toho

Hit it for a few hours today, fished for about 2 hours and nothing, not a bite. Switched colors and got three in 30 minutes. Biggest was between 2 and 3lbs. Water was 62deg and vey clear.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

2. Member
    A friend and I fished E. L. Toho this morning from 7 a.m. to noon and boated 31 with two nice 8 lbers.. Talked to two other people on the lake where one had 5 at 10:15 and another had 8 at 10:30. I was going to ask if you were in the blue and white Triton that came over and asked what lures we were fishing with but I noticed you have a Xpress. Fishing should get really good in the next few weeks.

^^^

Quote Originally Posted by B-47 View Post
    A friend and I fished E. L. Toho this morning from 7 a.m. to noon and boated 31 with two nice 8 lbers.. Talked to two other people on the lake where one had 5 at 10:15 and another had 8 at 10:30. I was going to ask if you were in the blue and white Triton that came over and asked what lures we were fishing with but I noticed you have a Xpress. Fishing should get really good in the next few weeks.
    We got there around 0730 ran out the Boggy Creek canal down to the Fells Cove canal got behind the reeds and fished back to Boggy Creek. Out by 1130

5. Member
    What colors did you have luck on?

6. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Forget the color, WHAT did you use to boat 31 in 5 hours?! Nice Day!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

7. Member
    Lol true!

Quote Originally Posted by 17z20 View Post
    What colors did you have luck on?
    Don't know what he was using to bag 31 but when I switched to June bug I caught the three in 30 minutes.
    Last edited by BOATS; 01-13-2019 at 01:23 PM.

9. Member
    The bass on East Lake Toho were caught on the following.....junebug stick-o (8 lb) and several more on the stick-o, black/blue with blue tail stick-o also caught several bass, chatterbait green pumpkin with green pumpkin black/blue tail burner craw (8 lb) and several other bass on a watermellon/red blue tail burner burnerworm.

Fished Lake Conway this morning with son-in-law and we boated 27 bass, largest 6.11lbs. It was a descent morning.

10. Member
    The bass on East Lake Toho were caught on the following.....junebug stick-o (8 lb) and several more on the stick-o, black/blue with blue tail stick-o also caught several bass, chatterbait green pumpkin with green pumpkin black/blue tail burner craw (8 lb) and several other bass on a watermellon/red blue tail burner burnerworm.

Fished Lake Conway this morning with son-in-law and we boated 27 bass, largest 6.11lbs. It was a descent morning.
    Great catching as normal!

Conway is a jewel. Cool clear deep with ledges.

12. Member
    Nice!

13. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Very nice catch report! Thanks for the info!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV