Seats for Nitro ZV 18

Hi all. Hate the seats in my 2015 Nitro ZV 18, looking to replace them with some high back ones that come on the newer models. Saw one of our sponsors Bass Boat Seats . Com have a nice looking pair that may work. Has anyone installed their seats if so how do you like them?

Thanks

CJ

2. Member
    Just an FYI, i purchased a set of buckets seats from them and installed them Friday. Awesome seats and great service!!

CJ

How do you like your boat? They keep catching the eye. Lot of boat for an 18 footer. I know they are the zv19 now.

4. Member
    Love the boat, came from a 21' bass boat with a 250 so this is nicer. The ZV 19 and 18 are the same boat they just added the max hp to 225. I have a 200 Verado and it moves it along.
    It has a lot of room to move around and is very stable.

5. Member
    I have a zv18 also, great boat for what I want, also came from a 20ft skeeter, I just go slower now, but man does my back feel better along with the full windshield protection while running.

And both yours are holding up well? I don't need all the frills and stuff that some of these other boats have. I liked the amount of boat you got for the price. Need the dual console for the wife and ability to drop a kicker on and I'm good. Was already planning a way to put a rear deck extension in when I looked at the store. I'll either end up with a used something or one of these.

7. Member
    Mine is a 2015, 150hrs on my 200 verado I use it allot, no major issues, like you said it is not a ranger but it fast half as much

8. Member
    It cost half as much...typo

9. Member
    Yes ours is a 2015 bought in new in 2017, sitting on the lot in AC. We rigged the electronics and other stuff so it's been a great boat not to big yet has plenty of room and storage.
    Hey John5915 what prop are you running and your top speed.

10. Member
    18 P inertia, 46 mph, how about you? I feel mine should go faster but I have not experimented with other props

11. Member
    Yep same prop same top speed 46 mph. I did raise the jackplate about 1 1/2" and it seems to ride better and brought the rpm up to 6200 at full throttle. Yesterday went to the lake a tried a 19 p tempest, poor holeshot and lost 250 rpm at full throttle so put the inertia back on. Merc Racing prop guy told to try a Bravo 1 PS 20 p but not sure if i want to spend that kind of cash.
    '

12. Member
    Sorry Bravo FS 20 p