Thread: Skeeter cover

Skeeter cover

I am missing one of my cover poles anybody have any idea where I can get one of those
    Savage 2016 ZX250/ 250 SHO

2. Member
    Google boat cover extendable pole. Options at BassPro, Academy, etc. for under $15

3. Member
    I have not used my poles....not even sure where they are at this point...I will search for them and I find them...I'll get them to you somehow. My dealer suggested that I just use the seats without the seat poles in the holes on the decks... instead of the cover poles... and I have never had an issue doing this. Maybe you could give this a try too! Hope that this helps!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edw View Post
    I have not used my poles....not even sure where they are at this point...I will search for them and I find them...I'll get them to you somehow. My dealer suggested that I just use the seats without the seat poles in the holes on the decks... instead of the cover poles... and I have never had an issue doing this. Maybe you could give this a try too! Hope that this helps!
    Appreciate that I really don’t use the second pole because l only got one pole I also use the backseat only time I use the front pole is when my boat is under my carport the nose sticks out a tad so I use the one pole to keep the rain from puddling just wondering why I didn’t get two
    Savage 2016 ZX250/ 250 SHO

5. Member
    Your dealer shorted you one! There should be two....I'm gonna look in my garage and get back to you soon...