Thread: Just curios!

Just curios!

When BASS comes to Palatka in February would it be worth a shot to pass out some type of flyers in regards to the damage the spraying is causing? Just seems like at this time you will have a fairly large captive audience. Or is it just a case of everybody knows about it just nothing can be done about it? Don’t know just a thought

2. Member
    Couldn't hurt.

3. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I don’t see how it could hurt, as long as the information is 100% verified and correct! Now getting someone with a voice of power to speak up or listen is a whole other matter.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

4. Banned
    Better see if that is permissible by law; passing leaflets. One of those jails over there is a "Private Jail" where You end up "booked" for just about anything.

I wonder if a Crop Duster over most of Fl. writing out "This is the same carcinogen FWC™ sprays on the water..." (maybe shorten it up a bit...) I'm thinking e-mails would be better in today's society...

5. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    We could spray it ON the people and pass out leaflets telling them not to worry since the FWC says it’s safe? Too much?
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    We could spray it ON the people and pass out leaflets telling them not to worry since the FWC says it’s safe? Too much?

What County over there has the Private jail and one of the sitting judges owns a piece of it? And nary a complaint of 'conflict of interest' ... Someone ought to help Lustitia because 1 side has tipped..

7. Member
    pascofishboy posted a email addr. to Gov. DeSantis along with a phone #.on a previous thread. Here is your chance..

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAC244 View Post
    When BASS comes to Palatka in February would it be worth a shot to pass out some type of flyers in regards to the damage the spraying is causing? Just seems like at this time you will have a fairly large captive audience. Or is it just a case of everybody knows about it just nothing can be done about it? Don’t know just a thought
    Great idea. Respectfully I don’t understand why anyone would think it would not be permissible in the USA.

9. Member
    GovernorRon.DeSantis@eog.myflorida.com
    Send before and after pics. voice your complaints.

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS

10. Member
    send an email. It is very easy and won't cost you anything..

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Better see if that is permissible by law; passing leaflets. One of those jails over there is a "Private Jail" where You end up "booked" for just about anything.

I wonder if a Crop Duster over most of Fl. writing out "This is the same carcinogen FWC™ sprays on the water..." (maybe shorten it up a bit...) I'm thinking e-mails would be better in today's society...
    And here I am, with one thought in my mind...anyone seen "Nothing But Trouble"?

12. Member
    Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida
    Wonder what the EPA has to say about the spraying??

Quote Originally Posted by spider1 View Post
    Wonder what the EPA has to say about the spraying??
    Spider, I heard it was the DEP that over see's the spraying contractors not FWC is that correct ?