Question Boat Carpet Source

Can anyone recommend a good source for boat carpet? The carpet in my 05 is still in great shape, but unfortunately some hydraulic oil leaked out of the steering and the carpet under the dash is now stained and coming up from the floor. So need to replace the original light tan carpet in the floor area, and looking for something as close to the original as possible. Thx!

Tom Gates, 2005 Triton TR196DC LE, 200 Opti

2. Member
    I see where a lot of guys get their replacement carpet from bass cat. They have a wide assortment of colors on their web site. Might be worth a look.

3. Member
    Try Bassboatseats.com they also sell carpet. That’s who I bought mine from. They sell good quality carpet at a reasonable price.
    2020 Caymas CX21 Pro
    Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Serial# 2B686100

4. Member
    Thanks

Tom Gates, 2005 Triton TR196DC LE, 200 Opti

Just checked with Basscat yesterday & they only have 4 colors and only 84" in width. Basscat, Ranger, & triton were ( as far as I know) using Syntec but none advertise that it is. I'm looking for carpet also & it's seems it is as hard trying to decide on it as anything else for your boat. Crazy thing is, they are only a few carpet manufacturers but the boat manufacturers won't tell who their distributor is, which I don't understand. Even if you know where they get it doesn't mean you could buy it direct. Anyway, the width is the only thing I am concerned with from Basscat, which puzzles me since some of their boats have a 94 inch beam. I know the inside dimension would be less but not 10".