Old Smithwick's still in the box

e !
    Last edited by Highrisk; 01-14-2019 at 10:14 PM.

2. Member

3. Member
    Unless they are all Rogues, you will find no shortage of people wanting them. Especially if they are some of the lesser known models. Are they the cellophane covered boxes or the 2 piece cardboard boxes. Probably the cellophane ones, but if they are the 2 piece cardboard ones, find a serious collector as they are highly sought after. Also, contact Adrien Delbasty on here. I see where he posted on a thread in the LA bass club forum, simply as "Adrien" I believe. Not sure how often he looks on here as he only had a few posts. He wrote a book on lures made here in Louisiana and has a nice Smithwick collection. I believe his collection is shown on the site I have linked below. Wish I could afford them, but just isn't in the cards right now. Whatever you do, DO NOT sell to the 1st person you talk to and offers you pennies on the dollar for what they are worth. You won't retire on them, but if they are some of the right lures they are worth more than a couple of dollars apiece. Please do your homework.

http://smithwickcollector.com/thebook/index.php

4. Member
    Last edited by Highrisk; 01-14-2019 at 09:23 PM.

5. Member
    That’s a pretty decent chunk of change there