Lund ProV's for sale

I can't believe all of the Pro V 1875's and 2075's that are for sale in the BoatsForSale section here in BBC. There is a really some good deals posted.

Eat, Sleep, Hunt & Fish

2010 Tracker Tournament V18 18' 3"
    Mercury 115 Optimax, Mercury Spitfire X7 Prop 19P
    Minn Kota 70b Thrust Maxxum
    6 inch CMC Pro Hi-Jacker
    Lowrance Elite 7 TI (Bow)
    Lowrance HDS7 GEN 3 Touch (Console)
    Smartcraft Merc Monitor (Basic)

2. Member
    I'm surprised they're all the bench seat versions. I would have thought the pedestal seat versions would be the more popular model.

3. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Maybe one day !!

4. Member
    The pedestal seat version is more popular than the bench seat version, and usually bought by a guy who has a wife and couple of kids. They don't hit the used market as frequently as the bench version because the guys buying the bench version are usually primarily tourney fisherman and moving to a new boat every year or two. The pedestal version buyers keep them a few years longer on average.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TDobb View Post
    The pedestal seat version is more popular than the bench seat version, and usually bought by a guy who has a wife and couple of kids. They don't hit the used market as frequently as the bench version because the guys buying the bench version are usually primarily tourney fisherman and moving to a new boat every year or two. The pedestal version buyers keep them a few years longer on average.
    Yep!

6. U.S. Navy, Retired
    I looked for two years for a decent used 1875 Pro-V Bass XS, finally couldn't wait any longer and ordered one this past October. And of course, as it always happens: A bunch of 1875's are for sale at great prices now. lol! I don't fish tourneys but do fish for SMB and LMB. I got the Walleye bug on a fly-in a couple years ago and want to target Muskie also. The XS just seemed like a better choice than the bench version with that in mind. I mostly fish alone but I can still take up to 3 folks along if need be. I think the XS just appeals to the multi-species anglers and tourney-folks more than the bench due to room/ease of movement, although I don't believe there are as many tourney Pro-V Bass owners as you might think. They would probably go with the orig. Pro-V's or Glass Lunds. But... I could be wrong! haha!

7. Member
    I fish tourneys out of my XS and love having the room to walk around. And it’s nice to just walk up to the livewell and not have to kneel on a seat to access it.

8. Member
    One of the great things about the XS layout is that the co angler actually has some floor space to put his bag! No complaints about co's tackle spreading out over the cockpit. LOL