34th Annual Fishing tackle show, Strasburh, Ohio Jan. 19 - 9:00 - 3:00

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

2. Member
    You setting up a table this year Jeff?

Yes
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Member
    W in T County call it Strasvegas!!
    Phoenix 618
    Evinrude ETEC 150
    Go Buckeyes
    Go Browns

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfisher42 View Post
    W in T County call it Strasvegas!!
    I can't remember the last time I called it anything but Strasvegas!!!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flippin 416 View Post
    I can't remember the last time I called it anything but Strasvegas!!!
    Yep. Same here
    Phoenix 618
    Evinrude ETEC 150
    Go Buckeyes
    Go Browns

Strasvegas? What's the inside joke?

8. Member
    Honestly I am not sure where I heard it the first time (been years ago though) or why it was even called that....but it stuck and it did with allot of other folks as well.

9. Member
    my sister lived there for 6-8 years. even some locals call it that. lol. think its just a pun cause small town with nothing too do.
    Phoenix 618
    Evinrude ETEC 150
    Go Buckeyes
    Go Browns

10. Banned
    weather not looking good.......

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioChamp183 View Post
    Not so far...I live maybe 10 minutes from there so I may venture up there if I am bored.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioChamp183 View Post
    Not, the weather is looking bad at the moment. It looks like I could get there, but maybe not get home. I’m going to call Sam and see if any plans have changed.

I called Sam yesterday morning and canceled, as did a buddy of mine who also had a table. As far as I know, since that area is on the predicted fringe of the storm, the show will go on.

14. Member
    I went about 10:30. It was dead. About half of the tables were used. Still bought stuff I don't need though.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OH_Ranger View Post
    I went about 10:30. It was dead. About half of the tables were used. Still bought stuff I don't need though.
    Something is fishermen always seem too do
    Phoenix 618
    Evinrude ETEC 150
    Go Buckeyes
    Go Browns

Quote Originally Posted by OH_Ranger View Post
    I figured that it would be dead and that others would probably cancel, too. I hate it for Sam, but this time of year the weather is always a crap shoot.