Anyone want to fish Okeechobee tomorrow?

Headed to the lake tomorrow. Preferably rolands or slims but I don’t mind going to the north end. Lake is shallow and I wouldn’t mind having a partner just in case

2. Member
    Can't go until end of Jan. I would like an up to date crappie fishing report though. Thanks

3. rjw11111
    love to go but take me 18 hours to get there

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcreek View Post
    Can't go until end of Jan. I would like an up to date crappie fishing report though. Thanks
    From what i hear they are catching some but not great yet. Few in the 1.9-2.20 range have been brought into Fastbreak bait & tackle. You can see them on facebook.
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bcreek View Post
    I would man but I’ve never crappie fished

Quote Originally Posted by SFL_BASSIN View Post
    Headed to the lake tomorrow. Preferably rolands or slims but I don’t mind going to the north end. Lake is shallow and I wouldn’t mind having a partner just in case
    Would love to, but have to work.. i fished the monkey box for the gambler tourney. Lots of small fish there. (At least what i caught) i did see someone catch a 7ish about 30 yards away.

I heard boyscout cut area is where the kotg was won, i did not fish it. My brother did. Said water there is real low...once you get off plane its a pita to get back up. Good luck!
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

7. Member
    Fished worm bay and around the monkey box for past 10 days. Good numbers every day and was on the big fish just before this past front.