Thread: Bullet Specs

Bullet Specs

Maybe I'm crazy but I can't find the Specs on Bullet's website. Also it looks like the last time thy update it was in 2014. I have searched on here and didn't really find much info regarding that. So am I on the wrong webpage? and can someone maybe point me in the right direction? I would like to think that you could see specs and current information on their website....

Thanks Jakey

2. Member
    They don't offer much on the website. You will be better off asking here or even calling them for the info you are looking for.

Call Tom at Bullet. Is there anything specifically your lookin for.?
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Member
    There is a pamphlet they send you with all the info you are looking for. They mailed one out to me a while back. Might be able to email you the doc too.

What has changed since 2014?

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    What has changed since 2014?
    The price, LOL.

7. Member
    Exactly thanks Andy!

8. Member
    Try to google nada bullet boats. This might provide the info you're looking for.

9. Member
    Just comparing general specs between all the boats on my short list. Dry Weight, Beam, Draft, Live well capacity, Live well options, engine options, Trolling motor options and the list just keeps going. I have contacted Bullet and found the closest dealer, I plan to go take one out first chance I get.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewing View Post
    Just comparing general specs between all the boats on my short list. Dry Weight, Beam, Draft, Live well capacity, Live well options, engine options, Trolling motor options and the list just keeps going. I have contacted Bullet and found the closest dealer, I plan to go take one out first chance I get.
    Who is the closest dealer to you?

Circle D boats in Beaumont,Tx is a good dealer. And not too too far from you.

11. Member
    Circle D will be couple hours closer than Sartin Marine

Bullet dealer or not, Sartin marine will never get another dime of my money. I wouldn't buy a drain plug from them if they were the only ones who had one.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatshaft Merc View Post
    Bullet dealer or not, Sartin marine will never get another dime of my money. I wouldn't buy a drain plug from them if they were the only ones who had one.
    I have zero experience but I thought they had a good reputation.

14. Member
    If I was in the market for a bullet I’d call Chris at Anglers Outpost marine in Kentucky . More than likely he should have the best price on one.

15. Member
    Beaumont is in fact the closest one. Beaumont is only about 2 hours from me, maybe even a little less.

Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    I have zero experience but I thought they had a good reputation.
    Very well may have a good reputation. I was referred to them and I was not impressed. In fact, I was very pissed. $900 bill and the problem was not fixed. The motor acted exactly the same as when I took it in. I fixed it with a new stator and switchbox. They should have easily been able to diagnose and fix my engine.

Chris at anglers outpost marine is the solid choice. He was into bullets way back and knows a lot about them. Its hard to get a solid test ride from a guy that sells rangers and has one bullet on the lot.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector