How do you read the bible ?

when you read the bible which view do you the pages of scripture from ? …...futurist, preterist, idealist or historic view.........................

Reading and hearing the Word is good. From just reading thru the chapters to hard study of each word in each sentence (alone or as a group), I am confident it is beneficial to me. Sometimes I just read, I don't stop and study every nuance, I just read following a bible in a year program. I do a few daily devotionals that normally consist of a few versus of scripture and a few paragraphs pertaining to it. Then there is a weekly men's bible study and Sunday school class that tend to pick apart each verse, or I may dig deep alone because of something posted here or in one of my readings (had to wiki all of the views you posted dozer ) Regardless, if I am in the Word, I believe I am being fed with the Bread of Life.

1 Thessalonians 2:13
    And we also thank God constantly for this, that when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as the word of men, but as what it really is, the word of God, which is at work in you believers.

"If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

3. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sdbrison View Post
    ...if I am in the Word, I believe I am being fed with the Bread of Life...

Same

Isaiah 55:10-11
    Who controls John Gill?