Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    That falcon posted in the link earlier would be a sweet ride. Add his accessories and still be under the others.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WMFisher View Post
    The Current Pantera Classic is a Bass Cat Wide Body design, the older classic was the lightweight narrower fast Pantera.
    It is still a lot narrower than the Triton or even the Skeeter.

The classic looks great on paper but there are many things they did finish wise that I just do not like. This is a basic bass cat that IMO, is not anywhere near in the same league as the other two. The Pantera II would be closer in comparison to these boats.

3. Member
    55,800 for the Basscat Pantera Classic. Man that seems high.

4. Member
    Definitely need to shop around because them prices are way to damn high. But with all three loaded the same definitely the cat. It’s a max HP rating so would be easier to sell down the road. Also saves you some money which is also a plus.

None of those. Find a 1-2 year old Basscat Cougar, Puma, Caracal or a Pantera II.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gambler4 View Post
    You can buy a trx20 patriot with a new 4 stroke 250 for $57595 a 2019 model
    personally I wouldn't own eai ther of the other ones .
    skeeter just because they are from Texas.
    and the other one just cause.
    HATER! Lol 😂 wouldn’t own anything from Oklahoma for damn sure

7. Member
    All you guys keep saying the cat have some points. Customer service yes quality yes but if as a buyer you have never even sat in one you must. I'm not bashing them they were number one on my list and many things I luv about them but they don't suit me. I call it Tennessee boats and Arkansas boats they are two different feels. Basscats , champions, cobras, legend, are just different than triton, stratos, Phoenix etc. if you spend time in both you will know what I mean the cat just wasn't for me. And I know peaple will say tritons aren't made in Tennessee, but that's where earl designed them.
    Last edited by Kb444fishing; 01-12-2019 at 09:31 PM.

8. Member
    I have to agree with you KB444. I climbed through the Pantera classic when it was first released and there were just too many things that didn’t fit my needs or style.

I never thought of the Tennessee vs Arkansas boats but you are damn right! There is a definite difference in the way baits are designed between the two places.

And again, this is not a knock at Bass Cat, I would buy almost any one of their premium offerings. The Caracal was one of the boats on my short list and the cougar and puma are gorgeous. There is just something missing in the Pantera Classic for me.

9. Member
    Cat and don't look back.
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

Skeeter ZX200 owner here and I’ve loved it. I looked at a Pantera Classic and liked it, but that middle locker having two latches might get old. Skeeter layout just works for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234