Power Pole foot buttons

I have the foot buttons installed on my boat a 2015 Ranger 521C. The buttons work great, but speed is set at 100% and I would like to slow them down a little. I do not have a Android phone and my Iphone sees the poles but will not connect. Is there any way to adjust the speed without a Android phone. These are the CM1 buttons.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Like to get the app working for you so you can take full advantage of all the features the app offers will need you to delete the app off your phone and redownload, once that is done need you to have the app open with bluetooth enabled on your phone. Now power down your powerpole pumps, either disconnect positive lead from both pumps or turn battery disconnect if wired this way. Allow pumps to cycle back on now your phone should see the pumps and they should be displayed. If you are still having a problem contact me and I would be happy to assist you.

3. Member
    I will try the things you suggested, and get back with you. Thank you for the response!

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Trahan View Post
    I will try the things you suggested, and get back with you. Thank you for the response!