Thread: Matt Rhule?

Banned

Matt Rhule?

Who thinks he gets the Jets job?

2. Banned
    Guess he didn't make the cut by NY, sent out a text to his staff he "turned down" the job, yeah right...

3. Member
    Probably be Adam Gase

4. Member
    Since his record at Baylor is 8-17 he seems perfect for the Jets.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by catchatoad View Post
    Probably be Adam Gase
    Saw last night on the "ticker" FS1 reported Gase was their man... Dan

6. Banned
    The Jets are going to hire Jim Harbaugh and the University of Michigan is going to offer Dabo $14 million a year, which he will promptly accept. Unfortunately for my Wolverines it will be Bryan Dabo (according to Wikipedia he is a Burkinabé footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder for Fiorentina in the Serie A, which I'm pretty sure means he is a soccer player) instead of Dabo Swinney. Upon realizing the mistake, U of M will 'silently' pay Bryan Dabo off to go away quietly and will joke it was a Harbaugh-ish antic to poke fun at their former coach. The new coaching search will go down similar to Tennessee's last year, only they will end up with 77 year old, retired and former Michigan coach Gary Moeller. The AD will pronounce that Gary is true 'Michigan' Man despite the fact that he had a video taped drunken outburst that resulted in his arrest (and ultimate dismissal) the first time he was the Michigan coach and of course ignoring the fact that he was a three-year letter-winner at Ohio State (Playing primarily at linebacker under head coach Woody Hayes where he served as a team co-captain in his senior year).

Yeah, I don't have a lot of confidence in my alma-maters football program at this point in time, which means I need to be talking basketball!!!

djd

7. Member
    You can't get rid of Harbaugh by wishing him gone.