Thread: Tsala Apopka

Tsala Apopka

2 things,first off spraying and the harvester is working for the second day taking out some bulrush and pads on Todd of the Hernando pool. @nd, I talked with the asst. public works director for Inverness this a.m. and he said the no parking signs @ North Apopka launch for Henderson were for the meridian So the limited parking is available.

2. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    They’re going to start spraying right as the bass are starting to bed?! It’s sick! That chain is in great shape, no intrusive weeds, nothing out of control, water is clean...makes me sick!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

Yeah...why the heck spray in the winter time? Granted...it is "Florida Winter"...but regardless...give it a break!!

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

4. Member
    Yup... Dumb dumb dumb. I guess they think the weed killer is good for bass fry or something. They also sprayed the Monkey Box area on Okeechobee this week which is a major spawning area on Okeechobee.
    Brad Krone

5. Banned
    The "Carcinogens Sprayed No Swimming/Don't Eat Any Fish Until 01112019 Signs were up East of Gospel Island..

6. Member
    I was on Hernando today, the cutters were out.
    Question everything!