New Dealer in Tennessee

For those of you asking about new dealers we are proud to announce our newest dealer.

Clark Marine Sales
    Franklin, Tennessee
    sales@clarkmarine.com

The guys at Clark Marine have a truckload of brand spanking new Vexus Boats being delivered, and i know he is going to be taking a AVX1880, AVX1980 and AVX2080 to the Nashville Boat Show, January 10th/13th Music City Center in Nashville.

For you guys wanting to crawl all over one of these boats and do side by side comparisons this is your chance, either at the Dealer or the Nashville boat show . . .

Last edited by sclark; 01-08-2019 at 08:23 AM.

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

Glad to see they were added to the dealer network! Top notch people to deal with.

I'll swing by there the next time that I'm down there to visit my son and DIL.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Banned
    Smart move. Only boat dealer in the #1 highest income city in the whole State of Tennessee. That's where so many music stars and movie stars live--including Justin Timberlake.

5. Member
    A good combination. Clark Marine is an outstanding group of people and a pleasure to deal with.
    "Now that's some high quality H2O"

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I'll swing by there the next time that I'm down there to visit my son and DIL.
    Hopefully you get to take one for a spin! I'm thinking they'd be perfect for us up here in Ohio