Kimber micro 9 or sig P320 subcompact

Which would you pick and why? I am a small guy so need something that is easy to conceal. I had an M&P 40 compact but you could tell I was carrying it any where I put it. It was just to bulky for me. Looking for something nice and compact. posted in the lounge also.

2. Member
    Look at the Sig 365 before you buy the 320 for sure. Kimber make a nice gun and I have one of their 1911's but I've heard some of the small frame guns have problem. Good luck.

3. Member
    Looking at the 365 hard now. Just trying to find one!!!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by catchatoad View Post
    Look at the Sig 365 before you buy the 320 for sure. Kimber make a nice gun and I have one of their 1911's but I've heard some of the small frame guns have problem. Good luck.
    Yep. Had the .380 for my wife and it had a lot of muzzle flip along with a lot of fte's. No matter who shot it, and what ammo, constant fte's. Sold it and got the S&W M&P shield.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

5. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    You will not see a lot of difference in bulkyness with the 320. Its still a double stack magazine gun. Of the two mentioned if that was the only options I will still take the sig hands down though. Sounds like you need to look into the single stack game. Sig, Smith, Glock, Ruger, Springfield and about every other brand makes one now.

6. Member
    Just got the Sig P365 it rattles around in my Kahr 40 holster, so it’s thinner and I can keep on back pocket carry.
    2016 Lowe FS 1710
    2016 Mercury Pro XS 115

7. Member
    so I ended up buying the sig P365. That is one sweet pistol. also got the magpul mag loader for it. that is a sure nuff thumb saver!!!!!!!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stackenem View Post
    so I ended up buying the sig P365. That is one sweet pistol. also got the magpul mag loader for it. that is a sure nuff thumb saver!!!!!!!
    Smart man... did you find it locally or have to order it online. About the lowest price you can find them is $499.

9. Member
    I actually got it at Gander for $480.00. Also got 150 rounds of ammo for $25.00. going to be buying this in bulk from now on. Dunhams had 500 rounds for $99.00 last weekend.

10. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Awesome, Congrats on the new gun.