Lake of the Ozarks end of April?

I posted this in the Missouri forum as well but have a feeling there will be more responses here, so for those that may see both posts I apologize. Thanks!

I may be in the area at the end of April for work and am wondering what the bite would typically be like the last weekend in April? Is there a guide that everyone recommends that I could look into for a day on the lake on 4/27? Or is there guided turkey hunts available in the area that time of year, or is it typically too late for good hunting? Let's hear some ideas!

2. Member
    Jack Uxa Guide Service is very good!! Tell him Team Power Bass Fishing sent you!!

http://www.fishinglakeoftheozarks.com/

3. Member
    Fishing at that time should be really good. They should be close to spawn (factoring a normal winter & spring) so you can find the good ones shallow.

4. Member
    We go the last week of April and catch a lot on black spinner baits at night and Spooks and Wiggle Warts during the day. We fish Lazy Days to Fort Leonard Wood.

Where are you staying? LOZ is a big lake and patterns that time of year can vary depending on where on the lake you're fishing.

6. Member
    The conference is at one of the resorts right in Lake Ozark