Merc 115HP Optimax ProXS

Putting it out to the tin/tracker folks... If anybody is looking for one, I have one up in the MOTORS section of the for sale.

Really nice condition and low hours. If you or anybody you know is looking - can work out shipping and price.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=951694
    2014 Ranger RT188
    Mercury Fourstroke

2. Member
    Why trade in a good running motor with that few hours? I don't see how that makes sense financially.
    2013 Pro Team 190
    2013 Mercury 115 Optimax Pro XS
    Minn Kota 70# Edge
    22p LightSpeed Prop
    Humminbird 898 at console
    Humminbird 598 at bow

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy O. View Post
    Why trade in a good running motor with that few hours? I don't see how that makes sense financially.
    Simple answer... I didn't.

I had a Tracker with a Merc Fourstroke that I cracked the hull pretty good and got rid of the boat. The motor I already had was perfect - but a fourstroke. So.... when i got my Ranger I took the Opti off and replaced it with the Fourstroke I already owned.

Not sure what that has to do with the sale of the Opti - but that's the history.
    2014 Ranger RT188
    Mercury Fourstroke

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy O. View Post
    Of course it makes sense financially. It is just like buying a boat. The first time you use it you get your money's worth. After that, it is all profit. We do it because we love it and can afford it - most of the time.