2008 20x2 Fuel Gauge

Anyone know of an aftermarket source for that set of gauges? I believe it’s the speedometer and fuel deal in one. Looks like the cluster has broken and the needle just hangs due south now 🤦🏼*♂️

2. Member
    My fuel gauge broke on mine, so I ended up getting the entire dash cluster from somewhere online for $500. I replaced the speedo/fuel because it was broken and replaced the rpm gauge because I had it and sold the other two gauges. Less than a year later now the speedo broke and just the fuel gauge works. Meh......I'm not going to replace it a 3rd time.

3. Member
    I sure hope it don’t cost that. I’ve spent enoug on this junk boat. Nothing but electrical issues

Call Carol at C&O she had a gauge for my 08 model from the same company.

5. Member
    If they look like this......Carol didn't have them. I even contacted Triton. This is the only option I found and it's a new option. They were not selling them in a 2 pack when I purchased mine......it was all 4 gauges inside a dash panel for $$$. Perhaps you can go this route? https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/be...boat-gauge-set

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Coufal View Post
    If they look like this......Carol didn't have them. I even contacted Triton. This is the only option I found and it's a new option. They were not selling them in a 2 pack when I purchased mine......it was all 4 gauges inside a dash panel for $$$. Perhaps you can go this route? https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/be...boat-gauge-set
    I think those would actually work. I will have to double check what is on the boat. Was urs all plug and play? I can’t ever figure out how to get the search button to work right on that site

7. Member
    Yep....plugged them in and went down the lake :)

8. Member
    Wish they sold the volt & water pressure guage to match..

9. Member

10. Member
    I almost used that set in my rig, but I chose not to rewire everything because the trim gauge should be in the rpm instead of the volts. That is an opt for a guy that can follow a wire diagram though. :)

11. Member
    I almost used that set in my rig, but I chose not to rewire everything because the trim gauge should be in the rpm instead of the volts. That is an opt for a guy that can follow a wire diagram though. :)

I think it it would be easy with a little time. I’ve looked all over for the correct direct replacement and nothing so far