Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by catch5 View Post
    I’ve got nothing. Lol
    I got a if you want

2. Member
    Here some break down of the hours of BPT live.
    http://www.majorleaguefishing.com/ar...pro-tour/21270
    Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonJT View Post
    I would think you are correct in most cases, but not sure in all cases because the fate of the released fish would be unknown. You could have a guilt free conscious though.
    I agree that it would be unknown. I think if a fish is injured enough to die it will die in either format so it's kind of a moot point. The idea that less fish will die if all are immediately released makes sense to me as I don't believe riding around all day in the summer in a live well no matter how properly maintained it is is a good thing.

If i wanted to have a guilt free conscious I wouldn't fish at all I supposed. It's not really about that as much as it's about the conservation that most of us claim to support. Otherwise I'd just eat them.

4. Member
    I have watched 3 episodes of MLF and watch alot of 1 pound fish get weighed and can not believe how many times the pro goes Its a big one and it turns out to be a 1.5# fish. It gets boring.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wisranger188 View Post
    I have watched 3 episodes of MLF and watch alot of 1 pound fish get weighed and can not believe how many times the pro goes Its a big one and it turns out to be a 1.5# fish. It gets boring.
    It doesn't matter what size they are you can't catch big fish if they aren't there.

6. Member
    I can take it or leave it if nothing else is on i'll watch some of it before I fall a sleep.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678