What’s it worth

Been offered a Mathews Heli M ready to shoot with arrows and hard case. Have not seen in person yet but its my understanding it hasn’t been shot much. Was going to invest in another bow later on but this one came out of know where. Thoughts?
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

Shoot it first but anything Mathews is usually high quality.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

3. Member
    Anywhere from about $500 to $600 depending on what kind of accessories is has and what kind of shape it's truly in (assuming it has about a dozen good quality arrows with it). You can pick them up for about $400 bare, in some cases a little less. You can search them in classified section on www.archerytalk.com and see what the going rates are but bows loose value quickly after a few years and there's tons of guys out there that sell their bow and get a new one every year or two and that drives the used market a lot.

I’m not an avid bow hunter anymore, but would like to get back into shooting a little here and there. My current bow is 25 years old so anything is an upgrade to me. I looked at some new bows a while back but I doubt they hold a candle to this bow even with age on it. It’s 4 bills with arrows RTS, I think it’s one of the newer bows out of that series.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    I’m not an avid bow hunter anymore, but would like to get back into shooting a little here and there. My current bow is 25 years old so anything is an upgrade to me. I looked at some new bows a while back but I doubt they hold a candle to this bow even with age on it. It’s 4 bills with arrows RTS, I think it’s one of the newer bows out of that series.
    I'd jump on it for that price if it's the right draw length and draw weight for you. Just have a new string set put on it by a good pro shop regardless of how much the guy says he has shot it. The strings don't last forever and I'd want to start with a fresh one and then replace it every two or three years depending on how much you shoot.

If you are used to a 25 yr old bow, you'll be blown away with the new/er ones. 4 bills is a good deal. If the draw length is not for you, you can go to a reputable shop and they can put proper cam on it to get your draw right. I bought a Z7 extreme that was 28" and I shoot 30.5". Went to the shop and got a new cam, good to go.

7. Banned
    You better buy it.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Junkie View Post
    Anywhere from about $500 to $600 depending on what kind of accessories is has and what kind of shape it's truly in (assuming it has about a dozen good quality arrows with it). You can pick them up for about $400 bare, in some cases a little less. You can search them in classified section on www.archerytalk.com and see what the going rates are but bows loose value quickly after a few years and there's tons of guys out there that sell their bow and get a new one every year or two and that drives the used market a lot.
    Spot on!

9. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    $500-$600. Your getting it at a get price.

It was worth 4 bills, bow was loaded with 12 gold tips. I took it and ran
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

You got a good deal
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

12. Member
    Sweet!!

13. Member
    Picture of bow or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Junkie View Post
    Picture of bow or it didn't happen.
    My batting average for posting pics isn't very good. Nice bow though.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

15. Member
    Heli M was released in 2012. Quite a few new models since then, but if your other bow was 25 years old it will be night and day for you. Congrats on your purchase!