Back In The HOUSE

Now this is kinda funny. Sold my x2000 a few months ago and started missing it when it left the house. Bought an 18.5 shadow and thought it would do me good. The shadow is very nice but I prefer a bigger boat. Got the shadow up for sale and was looking for another x2000 or 97 model procraft super pro200 and it had to be super clean. Figured it would take a few weeks to sell the shadow while I was looking. Well a one came available sooner than I expected. Talked to the guy a few times and looks like it's what I'm looking for. Went and got the money out the bank on Thursday thinking I may get it on Friday or Saturday. The guys out of town for a few days so hopefully I'll pick it up in the next few days. In my honest opinion when you look at the fishability,ride, looks,build quality, and speed this hull is the best all around bassboat made. Now I've had Allisons, bullets, strokers, Norris crafts, gamblers, and like them all. Not as fast as some but best bang for the buck.

2. Member
    Congrats. Can’t wait to see it. What make / model did you come into? I looked and looked and my f-20 popped up for sale In my own county. Some things are just meant to be.. congrats again

3. Member
    97 super pro. I would have taken an f20 but wanted the 97 or 98 model cause they had less wood in them and were lighter than the 94-96 year models. Gotta add some bling to it as I always do and putting a 225pm on it and selling the 200.

4. Member
    Oh dang make sure to send me some pics.
    Stroker w/ 300 SuperMag

5. Member
    pics of this bad boy?

6. Member
    Got it but waiting on some Eddie marine bling to show up.