Thread: Bandits$$

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Netweid1 View Post
    What ID does he sell under on ebay?
    Sorry I'm just now seeing this and replying. Here he is...

https://www.ebay.com/usr/fishperch?_...88.m1543.l2754

2. Member
    I have recently found some older Bandits in a couple of different boxes I have just bought. I had a translucent Spring Craw (not sure if that is the name but what it looked like to me) with rusty hooks/rings and to my surprise it brought almost $28. I have a few listed for sale on there now and am interested in seeing what they will bring as there is at least 1 color I have never seen before and is a pre-Triple Grip model. None of mine are NIP but most are really nice lures I just found last week at a pawn shop.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by preacher ed View Post
    I have recently found some older Bandits in a couple of different boxes I have just bought. I had a translucent Spring Craw (not sure if that is the name but what it looked like to me) with rusty hooks/rings and to my surprise it brought almost $28. I have a few listed for sale on there now and am interested in seeing what they will bring as there is at least 1 color I have never seen before and is a pre-Triple Grip model. None of mine are NIP but most are really nice lures I just found last week at a pawn shop.
    Thanks for the link to the seller. I put a few up on our board to see what the folks over here think. I haven't cross posted yet but I think I am going to see if I can sell a few of my duplicates to get a few I want more of. Not sure how to price yet as I dont want to sell cheaper than I can buy the same lures in different color. It looks like an avg color is minimum of $8 in an old box.

4. Member
    If you dont mind share a link to yours as well. I'd be interested in watching. If you have some one want to sell off of there send me a PM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Netweid1 View Post
    If you dont mind share a link to yours as well.
    Don't do it Eddie, I'm winning the mistakes

6. Member
    Lol...don't worry, Darren. Rules don't allow me on here to post my own. But, I think I can PM my User ID!

7. Member
    Lol...don't worry, Darren. Rules don't allow me on here to post my own. But, I think I can PM my User ID!
    I'll send it to him if you can't

8. Member
    Thanks guys

9. Member
    Eddie, what'd you think about how your bandits did on eBay?

10. Member
    I forgot to "watch" a couple of them. I wondered how they did. I did see the mistakes sell.

11. Member
    I had some in my watch list and was bidding on the mistakes and then forgot about them and they ended. That's normally my luck

12. Member
    Darren-I was pleased with the singles I sold. The least I got for any of them was around 12. You let me down on the Mistakes...lol. I didn't get but 10.50 for the both of them. Going to be interesting about the ones going off tomorrow night. Not sure if I have any real tough colors. I've been told the red one is pretty tough, so we'll see. I have a lot of watchers, but very little bidding. Hoping everyone is just holding off to the last minute!

13. Member
    I know, I wanted the mistakes At least the others went for about $12 each, that's not bad. I'm going to go and check out what you've got up now.

14. Member
    Well Eddie, I'm currently winning all of your bandits going off tonight. I hope for your sake that changes

15. Member
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandit-200-...frcectupt=true

Apparently these are getting higher

16. Scraps
    sheeyit, I just sold four 300 mistakes NIB for $6 apiece!!
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

17. Member
    I keep seeing where some people keep saying the ones with the Triple Grip hooks are the originals.......that is not true. I have many that are over 20 years old that were produced before the Triple Grips were ever put on them.

Quote Originally Posted by sll View Post
    I keep seeing where some people keep saying the ones with the Triple Grip hooks are the originals.......that is not true. I have many that are over 20 years old that were produced before the Triple Grips were ever put on them.
    For the most part, I think what people mean when they say that is "Pre Pradco"... But you are right. The OG Bandits have small black dots painted into the eyes and came with old school eagle claw hooks.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WIR3D 2 FISH View Post
    For the most part, I think what people mean when they say that is "Pre Pradco"... But you are right. The OG Bandits have small black dots painted into the eyes and came with old school eagle claw hooks.
    ***meant to quote SLL's post.***
    I believe those are referenced as "first run" on the original red cards they had a description like "3" for 3 inch.

20. Scraps
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandit-200-...frcectupt=true

Apparently these are getting higher
    Do I need glasses? $77???
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast