2009 Skeeter 20i Dms problem

Hello everyone. I purchased a 2009 Skeeter 20i from a guy out of state. I can't get the code for the dms, this is stoping the lowrance hds 9(consol) and other assesories to not power up. The power and fuel(starboard) lights constant blink. Any suggestions? I have pulled the two 30amp fuses trying to reset the dms. This is my first boat so please forgive ignorance. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Member
    sounds like you may need a new dms, i also have a 2009 20 iclass. had to replace mine a couple years ago.

3. Member
    Thank you. Any idea where and how much did you get yours if you don't mind.

4. Member
    I bought mine from my local dealer. I bought all 3 pads or this very reason. I never needed them and they were sold with the boat a few months ago. they were not terribly expensive but the good thing is they are still available

5. Member
    I got mine from premire Yamaha in jasper texas, but any skeeter dealer should be able to get it. it cost right at $400. also if u don't already have a master power cutoff switch u need to install one.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterbug20i View Post
    I got mine from premire Yamaha in jasper texas, but any skeeter dealer should be able to get it. it cost right at $400. also if u don't already have a master power cutoff switch u need to install one.
    Thank you.

7. Member
    Might can call previous owner to get access code
    Bill Perry
    Zwolle, LA (Toledo Bend)
    bpicinc_2000@yahoo.com
    2001 ZX-250 VMAX 225. HDS-9 Carbon, HDS-7Carbon, 3D Sonar, HB 998c hd si, Active Target, MG Tour Pro 36v, 12" Slide Master
    USN, USS Newport News CA-148