Raymarine Rebate Spring 2019

Just a heads up to anyone looking for new units. Raymarine is running a rebate program and they are also offering $250 loyalty discounts for current users. Here is a link to the rebate form:

http://www.raymarine.com/uploadedFil...eForm-2019.pdf

2. Member
    Awesome ! I'm getting ready to purchase a few units! Sweet deal, thanks for posting that!

3. Member
    What if I buy a 2nd unit of the same type? Say Dragonfly 7 pro. Will I qualify for $250 loyalty bonus?

4. Member
    No - the $250 Loyalty deal is after you qualify for the upgrade.
    $2,500 (minimum qualifying rebate amount) to then get the Loyalty.

5. Member
    Thanks! The ad is a little confusing though.

6. Member
    Jig34, the raymarine forum says otherwise!

As a Raymarine National Sales Manager, could you please help confirm?

http://forum.raymarine.com/showthread.php?tid=7268

Quote Originally Posted by Jig34 View Post
    No - the $250 Loyalty deal is after you qualify for the upgrade.
    $2,500 (minimum qualifying rebate amount) to then get the Loyalty.

7. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    The way I read it is you must be upgrading units, So if you have a Dragonfly 7 and want to buy another 7 unit, you are not upgrading. If you where to buy a Element then you would be. You are not upgrading if your buying the same unit you have currently.
    Go for the Element 7 and save the money and post some pictures up for Roy!!!

8. Member
    A Dragonfly does not cost $2500. A Dragonfly Pro7 is like $550. The way I read Jig's response and Chuck's response on the Raymarine forum - you have to spend $2500 to qualify for the $250 loyalty. Even one Element 7 isn't going to get you to $2500.

9. Member
    Yes, I am Waiting for the new ELEMENT!!! And I want to make sure I qualify for the $250 or not. Buying another dragonfly pro 7 is just an example I took for questions.

Maybe another one: what if I upgraded from dragonfly 5 to 7? Would I qualify? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Legend View Post
    The way I read it is you must be upgrading units, So if you have a Dragonfly 7 and want to buy another 7 unit, you are not upgrading. If you where to buy a Element then you would be. You are not upgrading if your buying the same unit you have currently.
    Go for the Element 7 and save the money and post some pictures up for Roy!!!

10. Member
    I just read the 2nd reply there : “As indicated therein, the additional $250 offer has been clarified to replacing a Raymarine MFD with a new Raymarine MFD.” Seems Dragonfly And element are all excluded!

Raymarine, your terms of rebates are TOO CONFUSING! PUT MORE DETAILS PLEASE!

Frustrations have started to flood!

Quote Originally Posted by huntertn View Post
    A Dragonfly does not cost $2500. A Dragonfly Pro7 is like $550. The way I read Jig's response and Chuck's response on the Raymarine forum - you have to spend $2500 to qualify for the $250 loyalty. Even one Element 7 isn't going to get you to $2500.
    Last edited by BassTracker175; 01-22-2019 at 05:27 PM.

11. Member
    Step 1 - order at least $2,500 in Raymarine equipment to quality for the Trade Up Rebate

Step 2 - if the items in Step 1 are replacing old Raymarine equipment, you qualify for an additional $250 loyalty bonus

Quote Originally Posted by BassTracker175 View Post
    I just read the 2nd reply there : “As indicated therein, the additional $250 offer has been clarified to replacing a Raymarine MFD with a new Raymarine MFD.” Seems Dragonfly And element are all excluded!

12. Member
    Step 1 - order at least $2,500 in Raymarine equipment to quality for the Trade Up Rebate

Step 2 - if the items in Step 1 are replacing old Raymarine equipment, you qualify for an additional $250 loyalty bonus

Quote Originally Posted by BassTracker175 View Post

13. Member
    Sounds straight up to me.