Fishing Barren Sunday

I have plans to fish Barren tomorrow just checked on Core Engineers site. Looks like it's way high relative to Winter pool that it should be at. All that rain at end of December has clearly shot it way up. Has anybody been on it last few days?

2. Banned
    I have not. Haven't even checked on water color but going by the tributaries I pass daily I wouldn't be surprised if it was chocolate milk.

3. Member
    Thx. Talked to a guy who said from narrows to dam wasn't too bad last Sunday.

4. Banned
    Did you go? How was it?

5. Member
    Yes. Launched at port Oliver by dam a little after daylight. Fished down dam face and up other side. One keeper in that first cove on left. One keeper in Peninsula marina cove. A few shorts. Fished lots of areas from dam to Cooks creek rest of day and no bites. Dingy water everywhere maybe a little clearer by dam. Baitfish dimpling everywhere I went. Quit around 4. Decent number of boats out imo.

6. Banned
    Yeah barren can fish pretty small this time of year. Honestly,I hope it stays flooded all winter, be much better on the baitfish. Hopefully that would get it back on track. Thanks for the report