Thread: Travel Cover

Travel Cover

So, what’s the best travel cover for a PUMA FTD?

i have a cover, but it doesn’t quite fit and i cant travel with it on the interstate.

Just got to the hotel and i have a nice wet boat all covered up......Rainded the entire way down.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

2. Member
    Hands down, the strapless Sunbrella Supreme made for BCB by Aurora Canvas. No abrasion of your gel when travelling because of the soft inner flocking that is adhered. The flocking also increases it waterproofing ability. Pricey, but worth it IMO.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

3. Member
    Aurora canvas has a web-site, also have seconds on hand, check it out! FYI.

This ^^. I bought this cover from Aurora from their "specials" section for my Cat at the end of this season. If they have one left over that will fit your boat you will save big $$

Actually, there is a guy on the BCB owners board who has one for $600 and has never been used. I almost bought it except it wouldn't fit my boat because it was prior to 2013 when the rub rail was different. Your 2017 would be perfect. If you want his contact send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catdude28 View Post
    Hands down, the strapless Sunbrella Supreme made for BCB by Aurora Canvas. No abrasion of your gel when travelling because of the soft inner flocking that is adhered. The flocking also increases it waterproofing ability. Pricey, but worth it IMO.