Electronics Upgrades

Looking to upgrade the Electronics on my '98 Stratos. What are the best places in Western Kentucky to buy and have them installed?

2. Member
    Jet a Marina and I don't think they are backed up to bad right now. If they are covered up contact Tim Powell at Fast Bass Narine

3. Member
    Hitec Outdoors in Draffenville. Matt Quinn is excellent on installation and set up.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Thanks Rodney!

Let me know if I can help, I am an authorized dealer and installer for Lowrance, Hummimbird, Garmin, Raymarine, etc. I water test each and every install before it leaves the shop. I can also give you a crash course on operation or set you up with a on the water class with Brandon Hunter.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

5. Member
    Thanks everyone. My boat is already set up with older Humminbird electronics. I'd like to upgrade them and get newer units that will show me contours. Being a relatively new boater I'd feel a lot more comfortable being ablr to see them on my maps. Especially while running.

If you are going to run by your maps you are braver than me

Quote Originally Posted by 59tomitriton View Post
    If you are going to run by your maps you are braver than me
    That's the reason why they come with a disclaimer that says "for reference only"