Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Awesome news! Good luck!

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Johnny, after careful consideration....Woody and I have decided that we will do the surgery for you instead of those fancy robots...i mean heck, just look at what we were able to do with your old Allison with some concrete blocks, bungee cords, and an old 2x4.....we will have you better than new in no time!!
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    Johnny, after careful consideration....Woody and I have decided that we will do the surgery for you instead of those fancy robots...i mean heck, just look at what we were able to do with your old Allison with some concrete blocks, bungee cords, and an old 2x4.....we will have you better than new in no time!!
    I'll let you if you can guarantee that I'll be running 3 to 4 mph faster like I did last time ya'll did the surgery on my boat! LOL

5. Member
    Johnny, it’s been a little over three weeks since you last posted on this post. How are you doing, had surgery yet?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Morgan View Post
    Johnny, it’s been a little over three weeks since you last posted on this post. How are you doing, had surgery yet?
    Hey Gary. I got home from the hospital last night. I got surgery #1 over with now. The new disc's and some fusion work. After healing up some I'll get the robot job up the nose. LOL. Hopefully that will do it. If not then its on to the pea brain. But I have high hopes this surgery I just finished will do the trick. I had a rough couple of days after surgery but I am doing much better. Can't wait to get well enough to get back on the water. Thank you for asking my friend. Means a lot to me.

8. Member
    Fantastic news. So glad that you’re on the way to a better you. Prayers and best wishes.

9. Member
    Get well soon Johnny!
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

Good to hear

11. Member
    Thanks guys. I am glad to have you in my corner.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12