Networking question.

We just got a brand new 140hp four stroke. Looking to tie it to a Lowrance hds for guages and hour meter and what not. What parts do we need to make it all work?

2. Member
    All you need is a NMEA network starter kit and the actual NMEA Suzuki interface cable. If you already have a Suzuki C10 gauge, you can activate an APP on the Lowrance HDS Carbon & Live units to display the C10 gauge on the unit.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

Thanks, I'm not sure what gauge was installed with the engine. Also sorry I have a Gen 2 HDS 5 that I'm looking to dedicate just to the engine gauges would there a NMEA interface for that?

4. Member
    Yeah, as long it's a NMEA 2000 network, you should be fine with you HDS 5 unit. You will need to talk to your dealer and order the correct Suzuki interface cable for your motor though. But once it's hooked up, the NMEA network should just plug into the back of your unit.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

5. Banned
    International marine in Fla. Has the best price on interface cables plus you will need an adapter cable. Call them and talk to Tyler.