Lake Mangonia or Clear Lake

I am going to visit my Sister for a few days next week who lives in Riviera Beach, which is about 15 minutes from these 2 lakes. Does anyone know if I can walk around the Bank at either one of these Lakes to fish. I am coming from North Jersey so I am not sure what the fish are doing. I figure I would bring a spinnerbait, a senko, a keitech and maybe a ribbon tail worm. Am I on the right track at least? I would appreciate any tips what so ever! TIA !

Bill

2. Member
    So looking around on Google maps satellite I see Lake Mangonia has a ramp so I can at least park there and walk around as much as possible around the bank I don't know the rules as far as the houses surrounding the lake but I will venture out probably Sunday Morning till I get yelled at lol?

3. Member
    So I just got back tonight from visiting my Sister and I did get to fish Mangonia Lake. I fished right to the right of the ramp from the Bank. I caught 2 in my first 2 casts!...I was super excited about that. Between my Dad and I we caught 11 cookie-cutter size bass. Mostly on a Senko and Keitech swim bait. I'm glad I checked it out. They seem to rent small row Boats right next to the ramp. Next time I will try that.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billybas View Post
    So I just got back tonight from visiting my Sister and I did get to fish Mangonia Lake. I fished right to the right of the ramp from the Bank. I caught 2 in my first 2 casts!...I was super excited about that. Between my Dad and I we caught 11 cookie-cutter size bass. Mostly on a Senko and Keitech swim bait. I'm glad I checked it out. They seem to rent small row Boats right next to the ramp. Next time I will try that.
    I have a buddy that used to fish on it with a canoe. There is some studs swimming around. Good luck.
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

5. Member
    Thanks Scott...When I go back I will definitely try fishing it with a rowboat.