Thread: Clubs?

Clubs?

I live in Concord NC. I'm thinking about joining a cub this year. Retired and want to have an excuse to fish more.
    I always fish alone and figured joining a club would be better than trying to find a fishing partner.
    Any recommendations for Bass fishing clubs in Charlotte, Concord, Lake Norman area?

2. Member
    I joined a club in my area for the same reasons. I was introduced to many new (to me) places to fish and now have several close friends to enjoy getting out with. Good luck in your search!
    Phillip "Wade" Norris
    2015 Ranger Z520C
    250 Merc Optimax Pro XS (S# 2B113454)
    25P Fury - 4 blade all holes open

3. Fishing is a Passion
    If you like fishing alone with an occasional non-boater, try the ABA Organization. There are several divisions, Cost $35 membership and $70.00 a tournament. I fish the Charlotte division which includes 5-6 lakes. A good group of guys.

https://www.americanbassanglers.com/...&RegionName=D1
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

4. Member
    I live in Charlotte but I'm in a small club out of Greensboro area. We fish the Yadkin chain, Norman, Buggs Island, Falls, Randleman, etc. We are looking/needing new members. It's a good group of guys and some very good fisherman. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you some info.

5. Member
    Go by or call Fleming's Candy Store (704-633-4251) in Salisbury. There was a bass club in Salisbury; and they could give you the info. Also; there is a group that fishes Lake Norman every other Thursday at the McCrary Creek access. I'm not sure of the Thursday dates. Another group fishes from the Pinnacle Access every Tuesday; starting at day break till 12 noon or something.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 81HawkNC View Post
    I live in Concord NC. I'm thinking about joining a cub this year. Retired and want to have an excuse to fish more.
    I always fish alone and figured joining a club would be better than trying to find a fishing partner.
    Any recommendations for Bass fishing clubs in Charlotte, Concord, Lake Norman area?
    Mecklenburg bass club,one of the oldest est. bass clubs in the area, is revamping its rules,membership set-up. Just spoke with the man in charge of scheduling, rules, etc. Will be a single boater, flat yearly entry. Geared toward guys(and girls) that want to fish an organized format on local area lakes without the over-competitive, ego-driven mentality of some other clubs! PM me if your interested and i will put you in touch with the organizer.

7. Member
    Sent you an email

Call Boots at 704-467-6000 I think he's in a club like what your looking for
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended