Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rbarrow View Post
    Yes...it is... it does not trickle charge so there is no risk to lithiums. It is specifically designed for use with all battery chemistries especially lithium. Everyone that we have sold one to is very happy!
    Thank you sir
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Weare View Post
    Not to take you off on a tangent but with 110 lbs removed, did either of you guys notice any performance changes?
    I picked up 1.5 MPH on a Ranger Z520c when I switched out three lead acid batteries for three Relion AH100 batteries.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmike View Post
    My Dual Pro dropped a bank and I’m going to have to send it in for repair. I’m putting a MK 460 PC on to make a trip. Anyone have experience with this and lithium batteries?
    It is the suggested charger for Relion Lithium batteries using the AGM setting.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboat View Post
    It is the suggested charger for Relion Lithium batteries using the AGM setting.
    I had very good results with the MK charger. Recently installed the Charge system and I think I’m going to like it—-jury’s still out.

5. Member
    I went with 2- 100 amp, I’ve fish in the wind for 6 hours and they are charged in a hour, awesome batteries

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234