Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think Zeke is smarter than you think. I like him and he seems to be the heart of the team. I predict he will be in the Canton Hall Of Fame someday.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WB View Post
    I think Zeke is smarter than you think. I like him and he seems to be the heart of the team. I predict he will be in the Canton Hall Of Fame someday.
    As a tourist probably.

double post

Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    As a tourist probably.
    Do you have a positive thought that runs thu the pea of yours? If it ain't TTU relate it sux's in your world.

I'll admit Zeke has matured some, but when he first arrived he sure wasn't.

That is true Stomp but, he has come along fine if you ask me.. Had a bump in the road but I think it got his full attention!

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WB View Post
    Do you have a positive thought that runs thu the pea of yours? If it ain't TTU relate it sux's in your world.
    I don't think he will be in the league long enough, do you remember when DeMarco Murry was the bad ass for a year or two? Where is he now? Running backs a have a few good years and then fade away and Zeke is far from an Emmit Smith. He probably won't make it on the ring of honor in Jerry's world. He hasn't even got a smell of the 2,000 yds rushing club. Dez Bryant has a couple decent season and how did he end up? Most were ready to enshrine him into Canton. And TTu sux too
    Last edited by CaymasMan250; 01-05-2019 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    I don't think he will be in the league long enough, do you remember when DeMarco Murry was the bad ass for a year or two? Where is he now? Running backs a have a few good years and then fade away and Zeke is far from an Emmit Smith. He probably won't make it on the ring of honor in Jerry's world. He hasn't even got a smell of the 2,000 yds rushing club. Dez Bryant has a couple decent season and how did he end up? Most were ready to enshrine him into Canton. And TTu sux too
    I must admit you have made a few good point in this post.

9. Banned
    Craig, I think the days of long careers in the NFL are on the way out in all positions. Guys like Brady, Big Ben, Rivers, Mannigetc. have been in the League 14 or so years. Who is going to replace those kind of players? You noticed not one of them were running backs or receivers or any other position. It's because most players now come in the league, have an awesome couple years then they get hurt or just not as productive and they fade away. QB position will be next, different style is coming out of college and usually don't last very long. I'm a Mahomes fan, he's had an outstanding year but will he be around in the next 5-10 years? I'd bet not. That Jackson kid in Baltimore, he can't throw but can run, how long will he last ? I can't think of one running back over the last few years that stand out year after year and been in the league for more than a few seasons and still puts up huge numbers. Zeke is leading the league this year with 1300 yds I believe, that's not fantastic numbers compared to years back. One reason is the QB have bigger numbers throwing the ball in these spread offenses. I think Zeke is a good player right now but how long, realistically will he be around?

I agree, they'll burn Zeke up. I think about 7-8 years tops on a good running back is about it...on average.

I think I caught me some of those red clappers last time I went offshore.
    99' 201 Pro Elite
    08' Evinrude 225 HO

I think a QB should about 25 years or longer with "you can't touch the QB" rules they have now. The pussifacatoin of the USA has carried over to the NFL!!!!!

I believe the Cowboys will beat the Rams and play in the NFC championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    I believe the Cowboys will beat the Rams and play in the NFC championship game.
    Only if the bone head coaches, offense especially, will have a better game plan and make some decent decisions! First time they had 1st and Goal inside the one, and they don't QB sneak their 245 lb QB that can run - lose 2 yds, and end up settling for a FG. What a crock of sh_t series that was. I couldn't believe they put Beasley in to return a punt in the 4th qtr., when he was hobbling around on a hurt ankle after they had already lost a wide receiver with a broken leg??? Then on Seattle's last possession with only 1:47 left, go into a prevent defense with no pressure, and give up a late TD on 2 big plays and gave Seattle a chance to come back and win it. That's just a couple of examples. If they do that kind of crap against the Rams, they won't have a chance. Talk about lucky!! If they hadn't gotten both of the 2 (somewhat questionable) pass interference calls on 3rd and long, on their last drive for a TD, most likely the Boys would be sitting home next weekend watching the games with us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12