Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar

Lightbulb Reels from Amazon....

Someone posted a small fly reel from amazon and kept it in my wish list until i made another order.....figured i didnt have anything to lose so i bought 2 of the 52mm sized reels for $4.25/reel....these ship from China, ordered on Nov. 30th and they were here before Christmas so about 2.5 weeks to receive them.....

They are the same size as the B&M (Ban02) Ultra Lite Crappie Reel 2, material is the same, feels the same, just a few things different with the look. I have not used these yet but will replace a few of my older reels with these but for now, seems to be a good buy for some cheap reels....

https://www.amazon.com/SODIAL-Plasti...HXS?th=1&psc=1

Here are a few pics comparing them side by side.....

YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

2. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Keep us posted on them, I may have to pick up a few of them. I do think the Mr. Crappie reels like that can be had for around $6 and change though!

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Will do....I got mine at Academy and think they were Round $12....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

I've got 5 of those and I think the bearings are actually better than the B&Ms that I have. Actually I think I may have posted a link to those on a post on here at some point. I took them all apart to reverse the bearings and noticed they are sealed and my B&Ms aren't so that's a plus. I fish from my pirogue mostly anymore and I'll just throw my pole in the water when I change jig heads to keep those 10ft poles out of my way. That sealed bearing has stayed smooth as new even after all the dips in the water. They are worth every penny IMHO!

Mark Welch Bossier Parish,LA. "Sportsman's Paradise"
    Check out my FB page https://www.facebook.com/Altered-IRO...4017377675928/
    '90 PROCroft 180, Mercury 150 xr4
    '03 WaterMoccasin pirogue 54lb. MotorGuide