I know its been a few years since I have come to BBC with this, and its always been succesful , so i thought I would post it here also! WANTED - AMSOIL NEEDS MORE DEALERS!! Start 2019 making more $$!! Work at your own pace. Couple of sales a month, or work it like a full time job.. I'm looking to add more dealers to my team and now is the time. AMSOIL has NO minimum sales, NO automatic renewals, NO required stocking, NO requirement to sign other people up. It's truly at your pace. Some dealers only supplement their hobbies to buy more toys, some use it as a full time job to supplement retirement and do very well. Purchase for yourself at a discount and order for friends, or expand to local stores and local commercial businesses that use lubricants. AMSOIL offers online training that you can take, incentives to give you leads, online sales and free advertisement in their locator service. If you dont like it after a year, then just dont renew. No one will call you and harass you, all you would be out of is your initial investment of about $50. Renewal every year is less then that! If you think you may be interested, email me at cbaker@cbsynthetics.com , or click the link below to sign up or get more info!!! https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-produ...s/?&zo=1436728