Smartcraft equipped?

Where do I find the smartcraft connector for the Vessel View App on a 2008 115hp Mercury Optimax #1B703946. i read all models after 2002 have the wire connector pre-installed. Thank you.

2. Member
    locate the yellow terminator cap
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    I tried that already but couldn't find it. On the videos I saw it is on the front part of the motor but my oil reservoir is there.

4. Member
    BBC is awesome, found an old post from "basstrackeroptimax" and he showed exactly where the teminator cap is located. It is on the top right corner when standing behind the motor. Mine was tucked away with the yellow facing away that is why I did not see it initially.

Anybody have any feedback on the Smartcraft Mobile Kit for smartphones? Looks like it gives you tons of data on your Mercury and easy to install.

5. Member
    ones ive installed customers seem happy
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................