Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxlue View Post
    Hope this is more sensitive than the last one if not they just made a terd pretty my broom handle was more sensitive then the old one really hope it’s better because they look great
    Sorry you did not like the previous models. Hopefully this one will appeal better to you. If you we fully understand and appreciate the feedback.

Just a FYI...the new Levantes ship next week!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxlue View Post
    Hope this is more sensitive than the last one if not they just made a terd pretty my broom handle was more sensitive then the old one really hope it’s better because they look great
    I certainly understand the sentiment. I wasn't a fan of the previous generation either as either a long term Megabass rod user, dealer, or end consumer. I am 100% confident that the new series is a significant improvement after fishing several models. I'm looking forward to getting a bunch out there so guys can see what the new 2019 Levante are all about.

The Tackle Trap will have the full line of US Destroyer, Orochi XX, and new Levante at the 2019 Bassmaster Classic in Knoxville this year if any of you BBC guys want to come by and check them out. We'll be in the main Expo center

Looks like they are a hit so far. Several dealers selling their initial stock very quickly. Also wanted to add that the Levantes come with a zippered MB sleeve.

5. Member
    A local store here in Columbia, SC got some in last week, they are really nice. Am seriously considering the 7 ft'er in MH. The only issue I see is the hook/bait holder is behind the reel seat on the bottom. Any idea why Mark??
    Last edited by usmc03; 03-09-2019 at 08:48 PM.

6. Member
    Got a chance to check out the Perfect Pitch today. They appear to be a huge improvement over the first generation. They look amazing, and the color scheme green/purple is cool. The perfect pitch was well balanced without a reel on it. I can’t imagine these rods not being a huge hit for megabass at their price point.

Quote Originally Posted by usmc03 View Post
    A local store here in Columbia, SC got some in last week, they are really nice. Am seriously considering the 7 ft'er in MH. The only issue I see is the hook/bait holder is behind the reel seat on the bottom. Any idea why Mark??
    Customer feedback and designer preference. Been using them since late spring. I do not even notice it's there at all.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Customer feedback and designer preference. Been using them since late spring. I do not even notice it's there at all.
    TY for the reply...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123