Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Me too k and k. I was a little sad we didn’t hear the resolution to this. My guess is either finally found out tach was off, put prop on a pitch gauge, or just in general realized just cause you spent a couple of weekends at top golf when tiger woods comments on your swing, taking time out of his day to be genuinely helpful, it’s in pretty bad taste to completely go off on him.

2. Member
    I found out more about it on a very useful blog of bass fishing champion: http://brianlatimerfishing.com/about/ This guy knows what he is doing and I like it, lots of things to learn from him.

3. Banned
    Havent had time to mess with the boat. I work in ND and been working alot. I bought a 29" bravo that ill test in march.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Heethen View Post
    Pat, once again I'm proud to say you are my hero. Lol. God blessed Texas.
    Agree 100 percent.

Really suprised the OP doesn't have a lemming wagon..that would make it perfect..

5. Banned
    Before with the yamaha T1 29p, i got 72 at 6k rpms. I put a 27p M1 and it went to 6200 at 73.6 mph.

Ive started at 1.5" below pad and bumped the hydraulic jackplate down little at a time. Ive trimmed it up and down slowly to find the sweet spot as well.

Its got a hydrofoil on it that im not sure if affecting performance.

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

7. Banned
    Lol

8. Banned
    Hydrofoil is irrelevant while on plane it will be out of the water they are just a bandaid for a bad setup/hole shot.

9. Member
    James, these people are trying to help you. Personally I would not piss on you if you were on fire! FYI, the only thing that changed between Alabama and Idaho is THE DRIVER!!!

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbill View Post
    James, these people are trying to help you. Personally I would not piss on you if you were on fire! FYI, the only thing that changed between Alabama and Idaho is THE DRIVER!!!
    He already assured me he can drive. Lol

11. Banned
    Whys that? Because i dont like pat? Pat is idiot. My last boat, his advice cost me a $450 prop. I asked for advice and couldnt read. 3 pages later he told me altitude was a factor and that i needed a 23p instead of a 25p. This was 2 weeks after the first post he opened his mouth on and gave advice. I bought the prop he advised. If he would have read the inital post, he would have know my altitude and i would have not bought a worthless prop.

I have no problems with anyone else on this post other pat. I have several messages about him to take his advice with a grain of salt. Not to mention, he acts like a ******* like hes got something to prove with all of his groupies (you) who are swinging off his nuts. So be it.

As for the comment of only thing that changed comment. Lol. Only thing that changed was the driver? So 3000ft in elevation didnt matter? Lol i think you and pat share the same dope.

12. Pat Goff
    Every single time you open that pie hole, this is what we see.

Pat Goff

Two degrees from center
    of nowhere.
    Smithwick TX.

[SIGPIC][<a href=http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=583&dateline=1498828542/SIGPIC] target=_blank>http://www.bbcboards.net/image.php?t...828542/SIGPIC]</a>

13. Banned

15. Member
    STUPID is as STUPID does!!! Stupid, just plan STUPID!!!

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesfromID View Post
    Ah love the hypocrisy here!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123