Trailer jacking procedure

What does everyone feel is the proper procedure for getting your trailer on stands for maintenance? Jack in the frame or axle?

I feel hitching up to the truck is smart to prevent movement.

Since my driveway is inclined I have to connect to my truck to jack even one side. I jack closest to the wheel on the axle as i can (single axle) and then put a jackstand under it. On my friend's tandem we need to use the frame to jack it up since the jacking on just one axle causes both to shift and puts the equalizer or spring couplers in a bind.
    2018 Skeeter MX1825 w/175 Yamaha 4-Stroke
    80# MK Ultrex w/ I-Pilot
    HB Helix 10 SI Mega, HB Helix 9 SI, Helix 9, Garmin 106SV
    USAF Ret

3. Scraps
    For maintenance it's axle as close to the wheel as possible. If a tandem you can also block up on wheel and drive on top of it to work on the other wheel. If blocking for storage I'd be under the frame.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

I always jack up with it on the frame and the use two jack stands fore and aft of the wheel.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

5. Member
    Frame can warp pretty easily from a point load. Single trailer jack on axle as close to wheel or suspension attachment as possible. Tandem trailer jack on equalizer and use stands under each axle as close to wheel or suspension attachment as possible.