Thread: Wish List

Wish List

Putting together a wish list for next year with some stocks I'd like to buy at price levels. I'm not sure I will get them at these price levels but I figured it would be good to put some limit orders in in case we get a crazy day. Put in an order for Boeing at 274, Verizon at 49.40, and JNJ at 120. I'm looking at Broadcom too which has a current yield of 4.2%. Anybody have any ideas they would like to share for what they are looking to pick up next year?

I'm looking at MO at $45ish

3. Member
    Apple and Google. I’m particular more excited about Google since the very recent acquisition of Waze. I’m liking the entire FAANG minus Netflix.

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    AAPL. Below $140. I don't know when, but I think they will come out with a new type of product that gets them back above all time highs. I'm actually liking the price now and am happy to be adding to it every pay period for the retirement account
    Thanos was the hero

5. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    AAPL may go below $140 tomorrow

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscla View Post
    AAPL may go below $140 tomorrow
    It may and I wonder if it will bring the whole market down with it or at the very east the tech sector.

7. Member
    If Broadcom drops and ends up yielding 5% I'm definitely going to start a position.

8. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I don't see how any investor is not happy to be buying AAPL on this news. The news is bad, but it was always going to take news like this to get AAPL this cheap. The risk for the long term, is, will AAPL be the next IBM. But we've got 5G being rolled out in the near future wich should give us incredible new phones and hopefully new product categories.

I just hope AAPL stays at these lower prices for an extended period of time, like a year or more. Give me the oppurtunity to buy AAPL below 150 for a year, lower the better.
    Last edited by boneil; 01-03-2019 at 06:16 AM.
    Thanos was the hero

9. Member
    Apple $143.92 currently ... get it while it's icy cold.

Here's my take. Who's in position to overtake Apple?
    No one, no one at all. It's a GREAT company, period.
    iPhone, iPad, iMac, MacBook, Apple TV, Apple Watch.
    Buy with confidence. They aren't going away, truth.

10. Member
    I just put a limit order in on Broadcom 240 or better. Now yielding 4.23 percent and 23 percent payout ratio. Only grabbing a 1/2 position. Hoping Boeing hits 274 but that may be asking too much.