Thread: Scope mount

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Looks good to me Dave.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by red devil View Post
    We fully understand that not everything work for everybody but I would like to point out some of the cool features of our mount.

Our mount is mounted to the top shaft on trolling motor. No secondary to deploy. It’s small and light weight. It can also be locked in place so that on non windy days you can point it and lock it then use the trolling motor to move the nose around.
    The handle is a really neat addition. It just slips in the top and with a little down pressure it can move the shaft with ease. No tools are required for installing or removing the handle. Yet it has a long enough pilot that it won’t bounce out in rough water.
    Again we understand this tool isn’t for everybody and I’m not trying to change your mind. Just pointing out some the features of the All Aboard Mount

I'm sure you have a good product and lots of guys will love it. Didn't mean to sound so critical. Just struggling to convince someone to make one according to my specs. Let me say it another way. If someone want to custom make one per my specs, send me a quote.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

Give me a call. I’ll quote you whatever you want

4. Member
    Sent you an email. I'll call next week.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

5. Member
    Give me a call. I’ll quote you whatever you want
    I am guessing when locked down in "forward position " the handle would turn every time the tm turns. I know it's removable. However that seems really inconvenient. If you can make a removable telescopic handle , ( say 12 inches? ) i would be interested IF when removed the top of the mount didn't extend higher than the tm head. That would impead casting

The mount is mounted to the top shaft of the trolling motor on the regular motors. It doesn’t turn with the trolling motor in any way. I have a 20” long handle that goes in the top hole of the tubing to turn the shaft. On my 45” fortrexx the knob is level with the head of the motor. I’m looking into a bracket that will work on the ultrexx motors as well

7. Banned
    Leonard, Isnt Rickie making you one.?

8. Member
    He might. Seems like an affordable small waterproof reversible 12v 5rpm motor with appropriate torque is a needle in the haystack. Joakim Larsson (Z-bait) may make one.

9. Banned
    If it was mounted on top the shaft it wouldnt need to be totally waterproof. Just protected from rain.

10. Member
    The mount is mounted to the top shaft of the trolling motor on the regular motors. It doesn’t turn with the trolling motor in any way. I have a 20” long handle that goes in the top hole of the tubing to turn the shaft. On my 45” fortrexx the knob is level with the head of the motor. I’m looking into a bracket that will work on the ultrexx motors as well
    I have an ultrex. Love the idea of turning it with tm but with would like Hand option eaisly accessible when needed

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket man View Post
    If it was mounted on top the shaft it wouldnt need to be totally waterproof. Just protected from rain.
    I think I need waterproof. Not necessarily to high pressure from deep depths but every so often I have a big boat come by or a barge and get waves that come clean across the bow and into the boat. I really wouldn't want to have to buy another motor every time this happened.

12. Banned
    What about a steer motor from a terrova or power drive. You could use the whole gear box with the shaft and lock collar. It even has 2 mounting holes.

13. Member
    Joakim Larsson (Z-bait) has found and ordered a motor. Looking promising.

14. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    ready for orders ultrex and fortrex for now

https://thebassboatladder.com/
    Last edited by TOUCH OF CLASS; 01-21-2019 at 02:53 PM.

15. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Guys are looking for a mount there are 3 different designs available
    at
    https://thebassboatladder.com/

16. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar

17. Member
    Ideas for you:

I’m thinking to make one of my own.

18. Member
    Another one, just borrow ideas:

19. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Out playing with the ultrex this weekend once you spot lock it than the all aboard Mount works really well ,I don’t think I would want it electric as I can adjust the scope with the handle back and forth to find my lure ,it’s sorta like the ultrex yes I have a remote but there’s something for feel of the trolling motor position just like the handle on the mount.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BassTracker175 View Post
    Another one, just borrow ideas:

Skip this one. It's the exact one I bought. Of course, I may have just gotten a bad remote.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast