Looking for a custom boat cover

Just purchased a 1989 Storm Bass Boat. I am looking to have a cover made for it locally. Hoping to find one in the Northeast, MD / Sassafras area. Does anyone have any recommendations?
    I have called and left a message to Dean's Canvas, but I doubt that they have the template for this boat.

Thank you,
    Jerome

You might try calling these guys just to see if by chance they have something that will work for you.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    You might try calling these guys just to see if by chance they have something that will work for you.
    tdd91 - was there supposed to be a link in your message?

2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.