Going to be cold on water in morning

Going back out tomorrow after the big rains for crappie going to be a cold one for sure hope there isn’t much ice to break on the main lake and ramp any one else going out tomorrow ??

2. Member
    I went out last weekend to pond north of Topeka and caught 2 Bass about 2lbs. each on an old yellow and black Bayou Boogie. I'm guessing we are freezing over here again as it was 10 degrees this morning. Good Luck
    1990 Champion 184
    Yamaha proV150
    Garmin Electronics

3. Member
    How was the fishing. Was thinking of going out tomorrow. Not going to be quite so cold.

4. Member
    It was good lol went today also froze my butt off but we caught fish. Not going in morning though chasing geese to
    orrow in -10 degree windchill sound like fun lol go back to fishing at end of week when it warms

5. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet1300 View Post
    I went out last weekend to pond north of Topeka and caught 2 Bass about 2lbs. each on an old yellow and black Bayou Boogie. I'm guessing we are freezing over here again as it was 10 degrees this morning. Good Luck

Just got back from your part of the state phez hunting. Roads were nearly impassable. If it had thawed any more I wouldn’t have been able to get on them. Could not believe the water out there!

6. Member
    It was worth it shot. 7 man limit of honkers was done by 930 and got breakfast and agreed our roads are terrible welcome
    to Marion county worst roads in the state imo.

7. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Whoops I meant to reply to ratchet. That’s what happens when you get older and can’t see!

8. Member
    Lol