for you Harley guys

do you buy your HD clothes like leather at the dealer or online somewhere
    years ago when I had my first bike I found a website online that had discontinued HD clothing. I bought a riding jacket from them back then.
    now that I'm looking I cant find anything like that about the only things I seem to find are from like House of Harley and so on that are just large dealers.
    so anyone have a good site to check out.
    need a leather jacket before riding season starts and man I don't wanna pay full price at the dealer. have looked at some on ebay for a decent price and on Marketplace on facebook. but the facebook thing we have found that a lot don't respond well.

2. Member
    Sometimes they have some good sales at the HD stores and another idea is go to some of the rallies they have where there are always a lot of vendors. That is also a good way to find items a little cheaper. Hope this helps.

Swap meets or bike shows. I got my last jacket at a swap meet for a good price. I tried to bargain with the guy a few different times without much luck. My Brother walked
    over and got a better price on the first try.. I guess I just don't have the look for "dickering" on price...

4. Member
    Both good recommendations above. Don't know if I'd buy anything online that I couldn't try on first. Check your local area first to see if you can find anything close. Good luck!!

5. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    I try not to buy HD clothing such as jackets and chaps. Unless you can’t live without the back of your coat saying HD I’d go to places like leather up and buy a jacket, vest, and chaps. I road for many years with a riding jacket from Vanderbilt’s. Served me well and had a bunch of riding miles on it.

6. Member
    Leather up.com is a good place to get riding gear at very good prices! Most items run small so go a size up on any of the leather items. They do have very good customer service should you need a exchange.

There are a few that I have brought from.
    Blue Sky Harley Davidson, Surdyke, Wisconsin Harley Davidson to name a few.

8. Member
    Fox Creek Leather, they make really good quality leather products.

You can try BoardTrack HD and see if they have any cheap prices on leather.

10. Member
    I hit the HD stores and look on clearance racks, end of the year can have some good discounts on discontinued product lines. My main dealer also gives a 10% discount to all active/former military, law enforcement, and first responders.

Pawn shops are always full of riding leathers.

12. Member
    Go to JaminLeather.com and check out their stuff. I have bought from them for years and always got good service and good products. The have a store in SC and have some good prices on what they sell.