What a Group do deal and associate with.

I used Reclending for the purchasing of my new to me BCB Cougar FTD and all I can say is that you folks are the greatest. The process was easy, the constant updates on the process and the final paperwork was outstanding. A 10 out of 10. Also your employees Melissa and Hanna, they are truly company oriented and provide a whole new standard for customer service. Rock On.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by BassKat1 View Post
    I used Reclending for the purchasing of my new to me BCB Cougar FTD and all I can say is that you folks are the greatest. The process was easy, the constant updates on the process and the final paperwork was outstanding. A 10 out of 10. Also your employees Melissa and Hanna, they are truly company oriented and provide a whole new standard for customer service. Rock On.
    Thank you for the note and really nice compliments. We truly have a great group of people here and they work hard on every deal. If you get a chance, please post a picture of your boat here on this thread. If it's easier to text me one, use my cell 517-930-2721 and please put your name in the note.
    Thank you for allowing us to help. We hope your live wells are always full.
    Thank you again for the note. I will be sure to pass it on Melissa and Hannah.
    Ken, Todd and the RecLending group.

Ken and Todd

I am looking to finance my new Mercury motor I just purchased. It won't be in till spring, but would like to secure my financing. Any suggestions? My boat is paid for and just am re-powering it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Michael
    2022 Triton TRX20 Patriot
    2024 Mercury PROXS 4-Stroke 250 3b435376
    HDS PRO 16, 12,
    Garmin 8616 w/ LVS34 Livescope
    Lowrance Ghost 52"
    MK 10' Raptors
    Fury 3 Blade
    DOBYNS RODS
    MERCURY PRO TEAM Member

Michael2277nh@gmail.com
    https://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w546/Michael2277nh/20190607_184215_zpsoosxfdsh.jpg

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Thank you for the note.
    We do have a couple re-power options. Approvals expire in 30 days so getting an approval should be close to the time you are ready to move. All lenders will want liens on all three items, so the boat, motor and trailer will all be on the contract. It does make it simpler that you own the boat now. We just need an app and the money needed.
    Let us know when you are ready.
    Thank you,
    Ken