Options other than drilling 4 holes?

I have a 2014 Zx200, it came with one power pole pro series 2 with both lines running through one thru-hull fitting. It is the strain relief type. The same type of fitting that the steering cables go through.

I recently purchased 2 new power pole blades, is there a similar thru hull fitting that i can run two lines thru or do I have to drill 4 holes and run them individually?

Thanks

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Kevin will be around shortly to respond I bet.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    the hoses are made so you drill the 4 holes and use the preinstalled grommet for a clean and neat look. The problem with the thru hull strain relief fittings is the hydraulic hoses on the new 2.0 models already have the connectors pre crimped on the end so fitting it thru a strain relief wouldnt work like it did with the old tubing. I have heard Ranger and possibly Triton have a neat setup that they use for running the hoses, may want to call the parts department and see if they can send you some pics and see if it will work for your application.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by jpbass12345 View Post
    I have a 2014 Zx200, it came with one power pole pro series 2 with both lines running through one thru-hull fitting. It is the strain relief type. The same type of fitting that the steering cables go through.

I recently purchased 2 new power pole blades, is there a similar thru hull fitting that i can run two lines thru or do I have to drill 4 holes and run them individually?

Thanks

PM sent

5. Member
    Great, thanks!

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jpbass12345 View Post
    Great, thanks!