Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    If you’re looking, south Florida is a great place for a used tin. Every lake I fish people just let their “cheap” Ranger/Triton/Tracker tin sit in the water in the backyard and they almost never use them. I see so many great quality boats just plain not being used which kinda depresses me at times. They’re just floating there doing nothing while they were made to be fished out of! I almost always see a big ‘glass rig in their driveways and I’m fishing out of a boat the size of their unused floater

I wonder why I couldn’t find many in good shape when I was boat shopping but I’m happy with my little Triton. She has treated me great so they can waste their money and let them float. Options are good for consumers.
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

2. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    Vexus make a really nice boat but I am not sure why anyone would buy an aluminum boat when you can get a fiberglass rig for the same price.

I can get a Bass Cat Margay with a 115 Mercury Pro XS for $32,959 plus freight nicely equipped. Bump that up to a 150 and you are just below $40,000.

Yes it is a couple of inches shorter but the quality is there and it is a proven product that has been in the market for many years.
    Tulsa Boat show had the 18 ft glass ranger with a 150 merc on it last year for 33,000. It was a special for the show i think but none the less.

3. iNCORRECT pOLITICALLY
    Quote Originally Posted by basstrackeroptimax View Post
    No doubt. Same here coangler is on the back deck always for me.
    Yup, PLENTY of space on most back decks. The raised front deck is my space, back deck is their space, and lowered floor is community space.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123